Runway Inspiration: Elie Saab Fall/Winter 2014 - 2015

17:35

This is something new on my blog. I have given this a lot of thought and I wish I started this earlier. I'm going to start making posts on what inspires me and my makeup. One of the biggest makeup inspirations for me is fashion. The runway world and cosmetic world have always had this beautiful bond and if you ask me, I think that bond is perfect. Fashion and makeup are both forms of art and art makes us humans feel alive, it allows us to express ourselves. I have always been a big admirer of fashion, I remember being 14 years old, tuning on Fashion TV and watching runway shows. The rush of what was going on backstage, the massive amounts of makeup and hair products, all the beautiful clothes and models… I was addicted. And I still am. I still continue to watch runway shows.

I have decided to start this post with Elie Saab. I have always adored Elie Saab and to me, the couture gowns are art pieces. The following photos are my favourite pieces from the show.


Beading in this piece is amazing.
Love the light to dark sparkle.
Some more amazing beading but in a beautiful and rich, royal blue.

Everything about this piece is perfect. This gown is bound to end up on a celebrity for an award show.

Simplistic, sensual and sexy.

                                   Love the contrast of the sheer fabric against the pop of gold, bronze sparkle.
The colour scheme and flow of the fabric is so breath taking.


This reminds me of a mermaid bride. I don't know, I'm weird. It's so beautiful.








Also, this is NOT the entire collection. If you do want to see all the beauty, please watch this video (I highly encourage that you do): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKs1ZZZYD0&list=UU3T5fmgL4Kvk3kG1kF6JFeA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe