New York & Inglot Review: Eyeshadows

17:30

Two or three weeks ago, I got the chance to go to New York, for the first time. The Big Apple (as everyone likes to call it), was a wonderful adventure. I'm in love with the city and it's busy and exciting energy. I was in New York for only 3 days but I had a blast. The first day, I got to explore the city and me and my best friend walked a lot. The second day, I got to see Eminem and Rihanna perform at the MetLife Stadium which was amazing and I miss it. Overall, I can't wait to go back to New York and I already miss it.




The beautiful architecture of New York.


Lillie's Bar. By far, the most beautiful bar I've been to. The staff was so friendly, nice atmosphere. I really want to come back and have dinner here.



Eminem being Eminem, haha. Such an amazing concert. I would see him perform again, in a heart beat. Hopefully, he comes to Toronto! We were in the very front and unfortunately, my crappy phone's camera could not capture much that night.


When I was exploring Times Square, I spotted an Inglot store and of course, got way too excited and pretty much ran in. Inglot is not a very easy find in Toronto, I don't think it's available in Canada. Anyway, I pretty much swatched everything in the store and decided to try the eyeshadows first.

Inglot has a wonderful set-up called the Freedom System. You are free to make your own palette using any of their products. There are so many colours to choose from: http://inglotcosmetics.com/freedom.system/products/657


Love the packaging. It is simple, useful and sturdy.



I decided to purchase a quad of eyeshadows. Colours I chose are #14, #31, #413 and #439. Also, all of their products are Paraben free and not tested on animals.


L to R, Top Row: #413 and #14. Bottom Row: #439 and #31.



Swatches of the eyeshadows.

Overall, the eyeshadows are amazing. They glide on easily and the pigmentation is great. I have worn them on the eyes and they apply just as well and blend together easily. I will be posting a tutorial using the eyeshadows. I can't wait to purchase more shades and also other products that they offer.  

*Note: All photos belong to my sister, Andrea*






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe