Runway Inspiration: Ralph & Russo Fall/Winter 2014 - 2015

10:38

The Ralph & Russo show pretty much left me in awe. My mind and heart was in love. This collection is so beautiful, every piece cannot be compared to the next, because they're all equally stunning and yet different, from one another. I think that this show also made me a little depressed - simply because I want everything but can't afford anything!

The following photos are my favourite pieces from the show.



Soft and delicate, perfect combination. Especially in white.


The detail in this piece is INSANE!



I love this piece so much. I think this would be beautiful on Jennifer Lawrence.


That lavender, Those pants. This is pure heaven.


At this point, I was ready to cry.




This colour, the cut of the dress is just perfection.





Black, white and drama!



Please note: I have no rights to these photos. They belong to: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.920344191325528.1073741838.218626158164005&type=3

This is NOT the entire collection. If you're interested in seeing all the runway goodness, please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfNIGgwrAKU&list=UU3T5fmgL4Kvk3kG1kF6JFeA

I hope that these "Runway Inspiration" posts inspire anyone who reads them, as much as they inspire me. I hope that they take you to another place and drive your artistic side wild with madness!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe