Bergen, Norway

12:52

I recently went on a trip to Bergen, Norway to visit some family. I went for a week which wasn't enough time but I fell in love with the city and I cannot wait to go back and see more of Norway. It was  such a different scenery than Canada. It was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. Here are some photos from my trip that I wanted to share.



Beautiful mountains and sea




Floyen. Such a gorgeous view. 



More of the Floyen area. We went for a nice walk in the woods. 



Enjoying nature with my cousin.




We were fortunate enough to be in Bergen while it was sunny. Which I was told is not often. Norway sees a lot of rain and clouds, usually.


This view never gets old.


The usual rainy day, I loved the fog.



Went to the KODE Museum. I love art so this was a must for me. I fell in love with this mirror and all the colours of the wall.


Edvard Munch art. I am such a fan of his so I was so excited to get the opportunity to see his work.


More Edvard Munch.


The sketch of The Scream, the painting is located in a museum in Oslo.


Anton Graff


Pablo Picasso



Paul Cezanne



Ate these delicious mussels at the Fiske Torget.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe