Runway Inspiration: Ralph & Russo Fall/Winter 2015 - 2016

12:34

It's that time again, my favourite time… Every time fashion week rolls around, my soul sings and cries because I'm not there to see everything in person. Dramatic, I know. But I love art and fashion is a form of art to me, so I can't help but to get excited.

I just watched the Ralph & Russo show and I loved it so much that I just had to do a post on it. Everything is so exquisite, works of art. There is really not much that I can say about it, I think the photos will do more justice than words ever will.

The following photos are my favourite pieces of the show.


I'm obsessed with this coat.




I love how delicate this is.



This made me want to cry. I love the colour and the fabric.



Love the detail!





I love this. The power of a sexy and loose suit. I need something like this.


This colour is so rich!



Ugh. So gorgeous…




Please note: I do not have the rights to these photos. They belong to:http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2015/couture/ralph-russo

This is NOT the entire collection. To see it all, please watch:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKVYBKWKo6c

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe