Runway Inspiration: Versace Spring/Summer 2016

00:46

The most exciting time is here! For me, anyways...


Today, I'm going to start it off with the Versace show. I really enjoyed the details... the colours,  patterns, the usage of bling, accessories (the shoes were amazing). Even the song they played, set the theme off. I felt like it was different from the typical Versace show but I enjoyed it. And I have to say, I love it when a designer strays from what they're known for and experiments. The show was very feminine, bold and fun.

The following photos are my favourite pieces from the show.




I love this blue.



This dress is so sleek. One of the best.





Love the pattern and the bold colours!





Love how the sparkle was used.


Wicked power suit.

Photos belong to: http://www.versace.com


Watch the entire collection:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe