Runway Inspiration: Tadashi Shoji Fall/Winter 2016 - 2017

15:09

Tadashi Shoji is a new designer for me, this being the first collection I've seen. I really enjoyed the colour palette, patterns and the sparkle (I can't say no to sparkle). The most stand out piece was a body suit, that had a very tribal/tattoo feel and I thought it was really different from what I've seen from other collections. I also really liked the oily slick, grungy makeup. The models also wore chokers which tied in the whole theme together.

The following photos are my favourite pieces from the collection.


Love the tribal pattern and the use of it in this dress.





Love this colour!





This dress is so romantic!


One of my favourite pieces.



LOVE



Killer bodysuit!



So beautiful...


Watch the entire collection: 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe