Runway Inspiration: Georges Hobeika Fall/Winter 2016-2017

11:43

Georges Hobeika is a new designer for me and I fell in love with this collection! I really love the way he combines colours together in the clothing. The details were beautiful in everything. Certain pieces had this beautiful bow detailing on the spine. The models also wore gorgeous embellished pieces in the hair and around the ears. I mean, I can talk on and on but I feel that the photos explain it much better...

The following photos are my favourite pieces from the collection:


White, grey & a mustard gold combo is just delicious!




Love the blue, embellished jacket & that bow detailing along the leg that was shown against the spine




I have no words except I really love this...


Look. At. The Colour...


I mean, this colour...


This is my favourite one!


Watch the entire collection: 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe