Runway Inspiration: Guo Pei Fall/Winter 2016-2017

00:39

If you ever wanted to believe in fairy tales, ethereal worlds, mermaids and goddesses, let Guo Pei make those dreams a reality. The designs are just incredible and really show you it pays off to be one of a kind. This collection is just so imaginative and beautiful... makes me feel like a little girl again!


The following photos are my favourite pieces of the collection:


If Narnia had a good ice princess, this would be her.



Love the gold snake detail against the black. There is also a gold detail on the back but unfortunately, I couldn't find a photo. If you watch the video, the details are shown.





This one is my favourite. I mean.. the colours, the dragon scale fabric, the details on the head piece?!


Watch entire collection: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe