Runway Inspiration: Zuhair Murad Fall/Winter 2016-2017

11:55

This collection was all about lace... and more lace. Which is so typical of me but what can I say? I know what I like. I absolutely loved the rich colours that we're incorporated in the collection. Very boho, rich and filled with sparkle... every girlie girl's dream. During the show, a awesome remix of Queen's Bohemian's Rhapsody played where the lyrics, "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" set the mood for the clothes.

The following photos are my favourite pieces from the collection:




Who wouldn't wear this? Who doesn't like this rich colour?




I love the combination of this green & purple


This is my favourite piece. If I could actually afford this, I would never take it off.




Watch the entire collection: 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe