Runway Inspiration: Tadashi Shoji Spring/Summer 2017

14:01

I really loved the message of this show. The opening was absolutely beautiful and I don't want to talk about it too much, mainly because I want people to watch and enjoy the visual. The detailing of this show was so beautiful. I really enjoyed the colour palette and the overall, delicate look of the pieces.



Love the drawings on the skirt. I think the lace top makes this so soft. And that little bag is just so much fun!



I love the contrast between the bust and skirt.



This colour is so striking & I love that it is a jumpsuit type of deal.








Love!



This was my favourite piece. I love the cobalt blue. This makes you think, is it a dress or is it just lingerie?


Watch the entire collection: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe