Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour

16:06


The Laura Mercier sticks are a treasure that I've discovered. An asset to both, a makeup artist and makeup enthusiast. I really wanted to make a post on these guys for a while now. I've had them in my makeup collection and I find myself grabbing them for both myself and clients.

In total, there are 11 shades of the Caviar sticks. One stick has 1.64 g of product and retails for $35 CAN.  Currently, I have 2 shades in my collection.



Moonlight (left) and Copper (right)


Moonlight and Copper in natural light


Moonlight (left) and Copper (right)


Copper (left) and Moonlight (right) in direct sunlight

Moonlight is a cool metallic champagne while Copper is a warm metallic bronze. The Caviar sticks have a creamy formula that dries waterproof when it sets. The consistency is light and it applies evenly. They both give off an opaque and pigmented burst of colour. Both are easily blended and easy to work with. Once they set however, there is no moving them. With that in mind, you have to blend them out before they dry to their waterproof finish.

They can be worn on the eye as an eyeliner or in the waterline for a pop of colour. The Caviar Sticks work great as an eyeshadow base and it is easy to incorporate other eyeshadows or pigments on top of them. Also, they can be worn on the lid alone, as eyeshadow to brighten up the eye.


Swatches of Moonlight (top) and Copper (bottom) in natural light


Swatches of Moonlight (top) and Copper (bottom) in direct sunlight

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe