Never Say Never

13:20

A while back ago, MAC added some very funky coloured eyeshadows to their permanent collection. I was able to snag a few and have been playing with them for a while now. One of my favourites is one called Never Say Never. Usually I pop this colour in the crease, but for this look, I wanted it to be the main focus. I came up with a pop, colourful type of eye!



Products Used

Eyes

  • MAC Never Say Never Eyeshadow: applied with a flat brush, using a patting motion until desired opacity was achieved. I used a flat brush and applied with a patting motion because it gave me a stronger concentration of the colour. This shade was applied all over the lid, mainly concentrating it on the half outer portion of the eye.
  • MAC Passionate Eyeshadow: applied to the crease using a fluffy brush to add warmth and blend out any edges.
  • MAC Hepcat Eyeshadow: applied to the half inner portion of the eye. Also, Hepcat was smudged all over the lower lash line. I applied this eyeshadow over Never Say Never and it gave it a really interesting duo-chrome effect.
  • MAC Beautiful Iris Eyeshadow: applied to the tear duct. This opened up the eye and complimented Hepcat beautifully.
  • MAC Smoulder Khol: run along the lower water line.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe