Runway Inspiration: Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2017

15:10

Today, I want to share the Elie Saab collection. It is such a fun one! My favourite element of this collection is the rich green. Of course, I enjoy the fabrics...lace and velvet with lots of detail!

My favourite pieces:

I love this rich green. Especially on the dress, on the left.




The detailing on the coat is beautiful!


I love the bodysuit on the left



The black lace dress on the left is exquisite



Wow, the green!! Love the flow of the fabric!


Velvet suits are all the rage...




I love love this gorgeous lace dress! Especially how you get a peek of the polka dot on the sleeves!



That green jacket is gorgeous! I love the detailing on the arms.



Love the fur jacket. Don't know if it's real or faux. But I would prefer it more if it was faux.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe