Runway Inspiration: Marchesa Pre-Fall 2017

11:35

Every time I see a Marchesa collection, I get blown away. I really love this designer with all my heart! I admire the craftsmanship, colours and fabrics that are joined so delicately together to create these pieces. To me, what Marchesa creates is art. I can only imagine the amount of time and overall talent it takes to create these pieces. There's only so much I can say about Marchesa, that I haven't said with every collection I have posted...

My favourite pieces:



Love love this. It has a dreamy feeling to it...


How sweet is this?


I love the detail that runs in the middle of the dress.



Wow. This dress looks like it is from a fairytale.


Love the colour palette, beading detail and how the shoulders are bare.







Another fairytale...



Wow, what a colour!


I love the simplicity and the elegance of this piece...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe