Unicorn Tears

13:52

GLOSSY LIDS! I have always loved that glossy, editorial look you achieve just by adding a drop of gloss! Granted, this is not something that is going to last all day. This is the type of look where you want to play with makeup and let your imagination run wild! I had so much fun creating this look! I wanted to make it a bit different, so I decided to add glitter to my glossy mix...






The Products

Eyes

  • MAC 24H Extended Eye Base: this primer was applied all over the eye. I always do this step, especially with this look because I am working with texture from both the glitter and gloss.
  • Makeup Forever M92 Aqua Pencil: applied to the tear duct and smudged out. This lavender pop of colour will help to brighten and open up the eyes.
  • MAC Soft Frost: applied to the tear duct and brow bone for a colourful highlight.
  • MAC Show Gold: blended onto the outer and inner portions of the crease. This extends that glow and makes the look a little bit more unique.
  • Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Champagne Wishes: applied to the centre of the eye.
  • Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Goober Grape: applied on top of Champagne Wishes, just to give the glitter a bit more dimension.
  • MAC Lightly Tauped Studio Eye Gloss: started off with a small amount and applied to the centre of the eye. Then I spread the gloss inwards and outwards. I avoided the crease and the tear duct, when applying the gloss.
  • I went back in with both glitters and applied some on top of the gloss.
  • Red Cherry Lashes #747: the lashes were cut and applied only to the outer corners of the eyes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe