Tainted Love

16:35

For this look, I wanted to create something using smudged mascara. I love the effect it gives! It is quite the editorial look! Green is one of my favourite colours and I thought it would be a perfect base for this Essence mascara!




Products Used

Eyes

  • MAC Lime Eyeshadow: applied using a flat brush until desired pigmentation was achieved. Lime is a matte eyeshadow, so I used patting motions to get an even application.
  • MAC Sour Lemon Eyeshadow: dusted softly on the crease to blend out Lime and add dimension to the eye. Sour Lemon was also applied in the centre of the lower lash line.
  • MAC Kelly Eyeshadow: applied only to the inner and outer corners of the lower lash line. Kelly is a unique green and it gave the look a kick!
  • Kat Von D Green Emerald Highlight: this eyeshadow or highlighter is from the Alchemist palette, which I've gotten a lot of use lately. I applied this to the brow bone and tear duct. For an added glow, I popped this on top of Sour Lemon in the centre of the lower lash line.
  • MAC 3D Gold Glitter: applied to the centre of the lower lash line. This was applied cascading down on to the skin, to give it the illusion of glitter tears. I absolutely love glitter and the way it just amps up any look! 
  • Urban Decay Freak 24/7 Glide-On Pencil: applied to the lower water line.
  • Essence #1 Emerald Green Mascara: this is the fun part of the look! I used the head of the mascara wand to create smudges and spots all over the eye. I also went into the eyebrow and extended it above. This just creates a cool effect where it looks like the mascara is disappearing into the skin. The mascara was also applied on the centre lashes of the lower lash line, to tie in the whole look!
  • Kiss Lashes in Graceful: cut to fit the eye and applied to the lash line.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe