Teal Tears

11:45

I'm back! It has been almost a month since I have made any kind of post. I apologize to anyone who reads my blog! Life is crazy sometimes and we get sucked in and worked up into things. Anyways... I wanted to share this bold liner look I created a while ago. Personally, I love a fun liner look! I always try to make it different to the typical "winged liner" that is always roaming around in the world wide web. This is not for everyone but I hope people are curious and excited enough to try it!




Products Used

  • MAC Basic Red Chromalier & Essence Shopping @ Portobello Road Gel Liner: these two gel liners were mixed together which resulted in a dark plum liner that you see in the photos above.  I wanted to create a very dramatic liner, with sharp edges at both ends. To create this liner I used a MAC #210 brush because it is very small and it gives you the freedom to create whatever it is you like. Always start with small strokes and build up from there. Starting with the lid and then moving on to the lower lash line, work slowly to join your lines and create a dramatic look. The edges of the inner and outer corners were left until the end. Feel free to switch your small brush for a more angled brush at this point! It will help you create clean lines. Also, use a concealer to clean up or shorten any lines/edges.
  • Kryolan Dark Orchid Cream Liner: this was applied to the edges of the liner, to give the look a 3D effect. This step is completely optional, however I felt the look lacked dimension without it.
  • MAC Reflects Teal Pigment: lightly dusted to the centre on the eye for some sparkle! I started off with the lid and then I applied Reflects Teal to the lower wash line. Most of the glitter is concentrated on top of the eyeliner to give it a slick, 3D effect.
  • Makeup Forever M92 Aqua Pencil: applied to the lower water line for some brightness.
  • Essence Purple Mascara: coated both top and bottom lashes with this beautiful mascara.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe